The Practice of Self-Love
Self-Love is the most powerful practice you can do for yourself in this life. It encompasses and enriches ALL the important life practices that move us in the direction of our higher self and our dreams be it physical, spiritual, emotional, or mental. As humans, we have been shamed into thinking that taking the time and space for ourselves is selfish. We have been taught it’s unnecessary and self-indulgent when in fact, it’s essential because it is through a deep-rooted practice of self-love that we learn how to rise in all things beautiful.
- Have you ever said to yourself “I love you!” and meant it?
- Do you create the time and space to get to know who you are on a deep and intimate level?
- Do you make healthy choices and create healthy boundaries that serve your purpose in life?
- Do you enjoy time alone and learn new things about yourself often?
- Are you growing in the ways you expected or desire?
- Do you believe that you are worthy of love?
If you answered NO to any of these questions then I have a very important message that you NEED to hear…
YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLY SPECIAL HUMAN BEING AND IT IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT TO FLOURISH IN LIFE.
- Self-Love is the most important practice in life.
- A strong practice of self-love will nourish and support every other area of life.
- You are unique and deserve to know the fullness of a life lived in Love.
- Our darker parts, also known as our Shadow Self, is just as worthy of love and attention.
- Self-Love=Self Maturation and Self-Maturation= An abundance of love that pours from us onto everyone we love and all that we care about.
Many different things over the course of our life have influenced our thoughts and feelings about Self-Love to our upbringing, to the people that influenced us the most, to cultural influences, and the internalized perceptions we have clung to and perpetuated have all taught us what Self-Love is, how to either have it or reject it, and ultimately the importance and value of it.
A life without Self-Love can transform into many different struggles and issues from
- Lack of Motivation
- Decrease in Energy
- Hindering Behavioral Patterns
- Hindering Thought Patterns
- Interrelational Problems
The list is truly infinite. If you’re ready to learn what a practice your practice of Self-Love can be, how you’re loving yourself- or not- and the ways that you may need to improve then let’s connect because your practice of Self-Love is one that not only transforms you but also helps to positively transform the world. The world needs more love and it begins with you!